We always get our own room when we travel but a friend talked us into sharing a room on this trip. Big mistake. The bathroom doesn't have a real door, it has a sliding door that sits several inches away from the wall so there is a big gap between the doorway and the door. Worse yet, the doorway is wider than the door so you're always on public display and if anybody opens the door into the room then anybody walking down the hall can see right into the bathroom. I really don't understand why the hotel management thinks this is an acceptable situation. If you are not intimately acquainted with someone, don't share a room with them at this hotel. On the plus side the staff was very friendly and helpful and the view was like a postcard. It's in a great location but I shouldn't have to use the bathroom in the lobby just to get some privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton