Stayed here over Christmas and hotel was clean and modern as expected. Its right on the edge of Chinatown which is great if you want to avoid the expensive parking ($27 opposite as opposed to $52 in the hotel). Even tried out the Tru spa which was very pleasant if a little on the expensive side but you can get a voucher from reception that gives you money off - just remember to ask. They even put on a special Christmas Day dinner special which was a nice touch although nothing amazing (though it wasn't that expensive either @ $30).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Lombard Street and the Golden Gate Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton