We enjoyed every aspect of our weekend stay. Our room was very clean and comfortable, especially the bed. Sleeping in it was almost like crawling back into the womb, especially after an active day. On the 19th floor, we didn't hear any street noise nor, despite it being Halloween weekend with an almost full hotel, noise from neighbors. The location is fantastic, adjacent to both Chinatown and North Beach, and very close to Fisherman's Wharf. We enjoyed a brisk walk through Chinatown to a Washington Square restaurant for breakfast on Sunday morning, as The City was waking up. With every possible electronic connection available and the service we received, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Hilton SF Financial District or to return..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Lombard Street and the Golden Gate Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton