Stayed at this property during a recent business visit to the United States. The property is well located, close to Chinatown and many of the sights are within a 20- 30 minute walk. The hop on hop off bus comes directly to the door which is big plus. Service is a little slack at this property but mostly satisfactory.
There are some good restaurants near by especially a Pizza place called Pachino's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton