We have travelled across USA building up the priority points and decided when we reached San Francisco to stay in a Holiday Inn. Well not what we have come to expect. For a start the reception staff are at best rude, thats when they bother to even acknowledge you are waiting. The room was good but noisy, I accept that if you stay in a city center you expect noise but this was on the thirteenth floor and was still more noisy than even New York. The restaurant was very poor again bad service and food quality was not great, we even had off milk at breakfast which I would think is one of the basics. The area was not great, although you do have good access to public transport, you have to walk past all the beggers to get to them. Although this appears to be a problem with the whole of San Francisco. If we stay in San Fran again I would stay on the Harbour side of San Fran near the piers a much better bet even if a little more money, its worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel is a AAA 3 Diamond, full service hotel located in the San Francisco Performing Arts and Government District. Our hotel location is just steps from City Hall, Orpheum Theater, San Francisco s Opera and Ballet, Davies Symphony Hall and Asian Art Museum. Guests at the Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel San Francisco will enjoy our complimentary Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, free HBO, outdoor heated pool and sundeck, fitness center, and on site laundry facilities. Drinks and dining are available at the Jubilee Restaurant/Conversations Lounge. Major Credit Cards are required at check in. Indoor parking offered for $29 per day if driving in from either the San Francisco SFO or Oakland OAK airports or if traveling through the Bay Area and exploring the California Pacific Coast by car. Antique trolley cars provide convenient transportation to nearby Union Square, Chinatown, Moscone Convention Center, Fisherman s Wharf and Pier 39 attractions. Or catch the subway to the AT&T Ballpark, home to the San Francisco Giants baseball. With our 100% customer satisfaction, we look forward to welcoming you to the Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel. We hope to be your home away from home each and every time you visit the San Francisco Bay Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Civic Center (San Francisco) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Civic Center (San Francisco) Hotel San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn