Arrived on 15th February for a week long stay. Front Desk check in lady was great.. I got an upgrade to the 12th Floor with a great view from a newly renovated room, plus complimentary water and a free drink from the bar, a perk as a Platinum Elite Member. The room was great, new furnishings, bedding and free high speed internet that was fast. The girls cleaning the rooms were great, cheerful, friendly and everything was always completed by the time I returned. One of the Doormen in particular was great, im sorry I didnt get his name so I could mention him personally. One of the other doormen was a bit sultry though, not the friendliest. The homeless people around the hotel dont worry me; theyre harmless, non threatening, they just do their own thing. The homeless ARENT STREET GANGS, I think people think they are one and the same, plus you have to remember and be thankful that you dont have the life that these people have the misfortune to live. I stay downtown sometimes at the Intercontinental or up at the Mark Hopkins, but for friendliness and good value, the HICC leaves the others for dead, especially the Intercontinental on Howard Street. Plus its nice to have a balcony and let some fresh air into the room. All in all, well done, another 5 star experience..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel is a AAA 3 Diamond, full service hotel located in the San Francisco Performing Arts and Government District. Our hotel location is just steps from City Hall, Orpheum Theater, San Francisco s Opera and Ballet, Davies Symphony Hall and Asian Art Museum. Guests at the Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel San Francisco will enjoy our complimentary Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, free HBO, outdoor heated pool and sundeck, fitness center, and on site laundry facilities. Drinks and dining are available at the Jubilee Restaurant/Conversations Lounge. Major Credit Cards are required at check in. Indoor parking offered for $29 per day if driving in from either the San Francisco SFO or Oakland OAK airports or if traveling through the Bay Area and exploring the California Pacific Coast by car. Antique trolley cars provide convenient transportation to nearby Union Square, Chinatown, Moscone Convention Center, Fisherman s Wharf and Pier 39 attractions. Or catch the subway to the AT&T Ballpark, home to the San Francisco Giants baseball. With our 100% customer satisfaction, we look forward to welcoming you to the Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel. We hope to be your home away from home each and every time you visit the San Francisco Bay Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Civic Center (San Francisco) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Civic Center (San Francisco) Hotel San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn