This hotel is in a great location, easy walk to all union square shopping, Chinatown. Very comfortable beds, fairly quiet rooms, 7th floor,can still hear loud street noises but room ventilation masks fairly well. Staff very friendly, lounge on 36th floor excellent view of the city, got rooms for $80 from priceline, would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt