First the good:
1) Location in the heart of downtown San Francisco overlooking the bay and restaurants, attractions etc.
2) Service was good for most part - Belldesk, Checkin etc
3) We had an infant travelling with us and the Hotel took extra care to make our stay pleasant.
1)Price is definitely on the high side.
2)Parking is very close but pretty expensive with Valet running at $60+ a day and self at $41 so if you can avoid dont bring a rental car
3) Housekeeping wasn't responsive. We forgot toothpaste and it took them almost a day to get it to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Amex, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt