I really liked this hotel for many reasons,
- The location is ideal, close to all the shops and restaurants and bars and right on union square, you cant get better
- The staff are all very helpful and friendly, excellent service
- The amenities offered are outstanding from the standard toiletries and sewing kits, to hair styling tools! you literally don't need to pack anything to stay there except your clothes!
- The concierge desk gave us an incredible service, taking the time to find great restaurants , bars night-life spots based on our specific preferences and offering advice on everything from timings to local areas, safety etc..they also booked us on a great wine tasting tour.
- The breakfasts and food in general was delicious! the coffee not so good though...!
- the rooms are very nice and spacious and well decorated
the only thing I don't understand from a hotel that offers so much is why they are being funny about their WIFI, they offer this free but its a terrible service you cannot connect for very long and the reception is on and off. However they also offer a chargeable one which they say is better. I believe a hotel of this calibre should be offering a strong and reliable FREE WIFI connection so refused to pay more for the better one. They need to fix this issue and make sure its offered as standard.