easy access to everything. Great for when you're lugging your shopping hauls and you don't have to walk so far back! Hotel offered a very friendly, helpful staff, it was clean, & the amenities were second to none. Great happy hour & gym was worth getting up for just for the sunrise & view. Bartenders were knowledgeable of area & offered sound advice that proved true about sights & restaurants. Location is unbeatable if you're sightseeing - close to wharf, ferry building, North Beach, and of course Union Square. Cable car & busses are close too. It was a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Amex, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt