I stayed at this hotel in Sepember 2013 on a business trip. Excellent location, right off Union Square which is the shopping district. The hotel is very good. Rooms are modern and good size.My room was on the 26th floor and had a city view. Some of my other colleagues had excellent views of the bay from the same floor. They have friendly staff. Basic necessities like water and ice are available on each floor. The gym is on the 35th floor with breath taking views of the San Francisco Bay. They have a nice lounge + restraunt on the first floor. The hotel is located walking distance from several restraunts and bars. There is a Starbucks across the road and a Walgreens about 200m away. I would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter and Otel so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt