First the good: the location is great and the housekeeping staff are prompt and courteous.
Now the bad: check is very confusing. There seems be a lot of people standing around in the lobby area, more as security than to be helpful. They could use more people in concierge as there was constantly a line up there.
The walls between the walls are pretty thin. Tried the restaurant and it was overpriced for the quality. Had only recently re-opened so hopefully it will get better. Had a club room....breakfast was great but the appies and desserts in the evening always ran out within about 1/2 hour. It was quite used but could use a bit more food.
Pretty average in my opinion.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.