Loved the modern decor & the hotel overall! The only reasons I didn't rate "excellent" across the board. 1) not enough drawer space in the room 2) even though we were on a "quiet floor" you can hear the people in the next room (literally when they flush their toilet). The room rate was pretty high but that's the going rate for a nice hotel in Union Square. I found the most reasonable rate through the hotel's website (pre-pay, non-refundable).
With that said, everything else was wonderful! They let us check-in early & beds/pillows were amazingly comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Otel, Hotwire, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.