Stayed here 3 nights after two nights at the hyatt regency SF. Really liked the hotel stayed in a suite on 30 something floor. Since we were a family group we booked two large suites with amazing amazing view!wow! Service at high level and excellent concierge. The refurbish was due, but now excellent interiors. The design of the Grand & Regency is rather cool if you'r into contemporary architecture. You will indeed find moore personal hotels but I would stay again for sure. The lounge was comfortable with good selections. Ok gym and excellent to travel here with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt