The rooms have been sleekly redone, lots of counterspace and our room was quite large with good lighting. We had a high floor and a view over the city to the bay which was very nice, better than I have had at other SF hotels. The closet was awkward and a little small with little drawer room unfortunately and the bathroom was on the smallish size.
Excellent location, only a block from Union Square. The lobby however has few places to sit and is cold and somewhat confusing. Personnel were friendly for the most part but we did not use many of the services.
San Francisco is an expensive hotel city and this space is no different. I would however stay again, at least in a view room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt