My husband and I recently visited San Fransico and stayed at the Galleria Park Hotel. Through online reviews and proximity within the city, we selected the Galleria---and they lived up to the high reviews! It is a beautiful, clean boutique hotel that is close to everything. We never needed a car and it was a pleasure to come back to just hang out in the room. The bed was comfortable, the sheets soft, nice furnished room and frankly it was a cool historic building the old Sutter Hotel. They even offer a really cool afternoon wine get together in the lobby. The best part however, is the staff. They were so warm, friendly and incredibly helpful. Whatever we needed or asked, they addressed with a smile and immediately took care of. Some of the best customer service I've seen in a while--and my family travels often. If go back to San Fransico, I will be making my reservation again at the Galleria. It was a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco, Galleria Park gives you easy access to everything the Bay Area has to offer to its visitors. The hotel is located with easy access to the Bay Area's central transit systems of BART, MUNI and the fabled cable cars. Within blocks are Union Square, Chinatown, the Financial District, Moscone Convention Center, and several world-class museums. The hotel is just steps away from world-class shopping destinations in Union Square--an area that is definitely a tribute to the power of shopping. Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Barneys New York, Gump's and a very substantial Macy's are right on the Union Square. The venerable Bullock and Jones and Tiffany and Co. are within walking distance, as is the nine-story Westfield San Francisco Shopping Centre with its three-level Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's. It is also a center for exclusive couture and high fashion, with boutiques dedicated to Betsey Johnson, Kate Spade, Herve Leger, Karen Miller, and Michael Kors. Post Street, which is a block away from Galleria Park is where the high-end stores are located including Ralph Lauren, Ferragamo, Juicy Couture, Tory Burch, Ferrari and Porsche clothing stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Galleria Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galleria Park, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Galleria Park San Francisco
- Galleria Park Hotel San Francisco