I recently stayed in Union Square at the Galleria Park Hotel in San Francisco. I was there for the week for business. It's in a great location with an easy walk down to Market where the shops are and just around the corner to great restaurants and offices. My first morning there before a big presentation I realized I'd forgotten deodorant. I called the front desk to ask where I could find a drug store and they ran a full size brand name deodorant right up to me with no charge.
When I had to leave a day early due to an unexpected storm hitting the northeast they let me check out early without a penalty. They were extremely helpful and accommodating. They were also helpful with cabs, directions, etc...
The room was beautiful with various shades of blue-green, the bed was extremely comfortable, they have limited room service, and the latest in-room movies. I had a great stay and will definitely go again. They also offer evening wine receptions and complimentary/coffee tea in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Galleria Park, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel
- Galleria Park, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Galleria Park Hotel
- Galleria Park
- Galleria Park San Francisco
- Galleria Park Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco, Galleria Park gives you easy access to everything the Bay Area has to offer to its visitors. The hotel is located with easy access to the Bay Area's central transit systems of BART, MUNI and the fabled cable cars. Within blocks are Union Square, Chinatown, the Financial District, Moscone Convention Center, and several world-class museums. The hotel is just steps away from world-class shopping destinations in Union Square--an area that is definitely a tribute to the power of shopping. Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Barneys New York, Gump's and a very substantial Macy's are right on the Union Square. The venerable Bullock and Jones and Tiffany and Co. are within walking distance, as is the nine-story Westfield San Francisco Shopping Centre with its three-level Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's. It is also a center for exclusive couture and high fashion, with boutiques dedicated to Betsey Johnson, Kate Spade, Herve Leger, Karen Miller, and Michael Kors. Post Street, which is a block away from Galleria Park is where the high-end stores are located including Ralph Lauren, Ferragamo, Juicy Couture, Tory Burch, Ferrari and Porsche clothing stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Loews Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Galleria Park, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.