I stayed at Galleria Park Hotel for 4 nights during October of 2011. I had a GREAT time there for several reasons:
The rooms - the rooms are very clean, fairly large and the beds are very comfortable. The amenities in the bathroom are superb, and the bathroom itself is very good and clean.
The location - the location is very good. You go down to the street, and you see plenty of restaurants, bars and other places to hang out. The Union Square is just 3 minutes walk, as well as other tourist attractions and transportation (Muni, Bart etc.)
The Staff - This hotel probably has the best staff I have personally seen in my entire trip. They treat you as if you were a customer who got the most expensive suite in the hotel and this is wonderful. They helped me a great deal when I needed them and they were very nice. The valet guys are also very nice and they get your car ready up ahead if you give them a call.
Moreover, this hotel offers wine tasting every day between 4pm to 6 pm if I'm not mistaken. This is a very nice event and you get to know nice people.
At the bottom line, I will surely pay this hotel another visit when I'm in town and will definitely recommend it to everyone who appreciate a good smile first thing in the morning.
Thank you Galleria Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco, Galleria Park gives you easy access to everything the Bay Area has to offer to its visitors. The hotel is located with easy access to the Bay Area's central transit systems of BART, MUNI and the fabled cable cars. Within blocks are Union Square, Chinatown, the Financial District, Moscone Convention Center, and several world-class museums. The hotel is just steps away from world-class shopping destinations in Union Square--an area that is definitely a tribute to the power of shopping. Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Barneys New York, Gump's and a very substantial Macy's are right on the Union Square. The venerable Bullock and Jones and Tiffany and Co. are within walking distance, as is the nine-story Westfield San Francisco Shopping Centre with its three-level Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's. It is also a center for exclusive couture and high fashion, with boutiques dedicated to Betsey Johnson, Kate Spade, Herve Leger, Karen Miller, and Michael Kors. Post Street, which is a block away from Galleria Park is where the high-end stores are located including Ralph Lauren, Ferragamo, Juicy Couture, Tory Burch, Ferrari and Porsche clothing stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Galleria Park, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galleria Park, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Galleria Park San Francisco
- Galleria Park Hotel San Francisco