I would stay there again because of the location and the price. I stayed here three nights with my husband and it was not all that bad. The neighborhood is very good... we almost did everything in San Francisco on foot. There is Chestnut street with all the restaurants and stores which is really good to have around. Even if there is no place to sit down to eat, the breakfast is pretty decent. The rooms are spacious, clean, there is a small kitchen, clean towels, etc... The only negative thing is the front desk guy... it's an old man who really doesn't like people... That makes the customer service be really bad there. But aside from that, it's the cheapest hotel in the Presidio. Ah, forget about wifi internet. It only works in the front desk. Don't count on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge and on the famous Lombard St - The Presidio Inn offers 24 spacious and comfortable guest rooms, with a wide range of extra amenities such as In-room Microwave/Refrigerator, Iron & Iron Board, Hairdryer, Coffee, and Satellite Cable/HBO. Enjoy free complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi Internet Access, Free Local Calls & Parking. The Presidio Inn is a member of the San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Budget Places and Hotels.com so you can book your Presidio Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidio Inn And Suites
- Presidio Hotel San Francisco
- Presidio Motel San Francisco