When we were dropped off at this hotel our first impression was that it was old and rundown. Things did not improved when we entered the small reception area/office. It was difficult to understand the staff member booking us in.
When we got to the room the first thing we noticed was the smell but after an hour or so we got used to it.
Like most hotels we used on this holiday it only had coffee making facilities no kettle to make a cup of tea.
Breakfast was the biggest disappointment, it consisted of orange juice and coffee and it was not available until 8.00am.
The website said it had free local calls but were told that local calls cost 50c.
The location is not too bad with a choice of restuarants within walking distance and not too far out of town.
We tried to call reception once to ask about the internet issues we were having and the phone was not answered after about a minute of ringing.
- Also Known As:
- Alpha Inn And Suites San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Alpha Inn And Suites San Francisco Hotel
- Alpha Hotel San Francisco
- Alpha Motel San Francisco
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Alpha Inn and Suites San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.