Stayed here for one night. The room was clean and the beds (and pillows) were comfortable. We had a beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge. The hotel is located just a few blocks from Fisherman's Wharf, Ghiradelli Square and the famous part of Lombard Street. For the location, the nightly room cost was quite reasonable. There is underground parking, which was $26/night. The staff was very friendly. The hot breakfast was the average Comfort Inn fare - not great but not bad. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® By the Bay is conveniently located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Marina Yacht Harbor, Fort Mason Center, Union Street and Lombard Street, the World's Crookedest Street. This San Francisco, CA hotel is close to popular attractions, including AT&T Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Chinatown and the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Inn by the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn By The Bay Hotel San Francisco
- Comfort Inn San Francisco
- Comfort Inn Bay San Francisco
- San Francisco Comfort Inn