I've spent 2 days in Hotel Carlton, a Joie de Vivre hotel in San Francisco. The hotel is well-located, just a few minutes walking from Powel St. Staff were super friendly and efficient. The room was big, clean, very nice and comfortable. I think it is very good value for money.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Hotel Carlton offers an international ambiance paired with outstanding guest service. Built in 1927, this nine-story San Francisco hotel is 3 blocks from the California Street cable car line, 6 blocks from Union Square, 8 blocks from the main entrance to Chinatown and 9 blocks from Civic Center. Complimentary evening wine receptions are held in Hotel Carlton's lobby nightly. In addition, Hotel Carlton provides complimentary wireless internet to all guests; upgraded bandwidth is also available (surcharge applies). All 161 non-smoking guestrooms at Hotel Carlton feature Tibetan mountain-themed art, hand-painted Moroccan tables, ceiling fans, and marble-top desks. The public spaces showcase cross-cultural design that incorporates treasures from Africa, India, Nepa, Laos and Asia. Our restaurant Saha features award-winning Arabic Fusion cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Loews Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Hotel Carlton, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Carlton San Francisco