The hotel is quite good. The rooms are OK and the breakfast is good. It has free wireless and the subway is also close. The service is very good and the personnel quite friendly and helpful. The worst is the area around. Very, very dodgy! We had to park the car in the street and we always felt it wouldn't be there the day after. We chose a private car parking for $8 a night to be safer. You won't want to walk outside alone! Be careful! Apart from that try to chose a room to the back of the hotel as it is very noisy if your room faces the main street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bijou is the most unique of all the Bay Area boutique hotels in downtown San Francisco. Inspired by San Francisco’s rich cinematic history, our San Francisco Union Square hotel is adorned with classic movie palace designs and dramatic Hollywood portraits. We even have a mini movie theater in our lobby showing a nightly double feature of glamorous San Francisco-based movies.Each of our 65 comfortable guest rooms in our Union Square hotel in San Francisco is named after a motion picture shot here in the city. Using the original movie stills as decorative accents, Hotel Bijou provides our guests with the most interesting downtown San Francisco hotel rooms while simultaneously keeping you centrally located to everything this exciting city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Bijou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bijou Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Bijou San Francisco
- Bijou San Francisco