I almost cancelled this hotel after reading other negative comments about it's location. I am certainly glad I did not. The location is excellent. Not far from the Powell Street Trolley stop and just a couple of blocks from Union Square. Rooms were clean. We paid for the breakfast which was good value at about $7.50. Plenty of choice to fill up on. Nice touch to have coffee and tea in the lobby. Staff were friendly and we enjoyed our three night stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bijou is the most unique of all the Bay Area boutique hotels in downtown San Francisco. Inspired by San Francisco’s rich cinematic history, our San Francisco Union Square hotel is adorned with classic movie palace designs and dramatic Hollywood portraits. We even have a mini movie theater in our lobby showing a nightly double feature of glamorous San Francisco-based movies.Each of our 65 comfortable guest rooms in our Union Square hotel in San Francisco is named after a motion picture shot here in the city. Using the original movie stills as decorative accents, Hotel Bijou provides our guests with the most interesting downtown San Francisco hotel rooms while simultaneously keeping you centrally located to everything this exciting city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Bijou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bijou Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Bijou San Francisco
- Bijou San Francisco