I stayed here for one night with friends for a show at the filmore. Easy walk to the venue. Only setback is expedia listed them as pet friendly, and on my way there I called just to double check and they apparently don't allow dogs, so that was a little inconvenient but not the hotels fault.
Rooms were a good size, and had cool decor, our room was a honeycomb theme.
They have paid parking in the garage or you can park on the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Francisco is known for its style and sophistication. So it takes an exceptional hotel to standout. With its sleek urban lines, distinctive design and prime location at the intersection of three of San Francisco's best neighborhoods, it's easy to see why The Buchanan has an attraction all its own. Surrounded by the designer shops, local boutiques, foodie-fave restaurants and live music venues, The Buchanan also puts you minutes from other top attractions like Union Square and Golden Gate Park. Pair it all with our spacious, artfully imagined accommodations and yes-we-can staff, and you have the makings of the ultimate San Francisco stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Buchanan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tomo
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Tomo