I stayed here for one night with friends for a show at the filmore. Easy walk to the venue. Only setback is expedia listed them as pet friendly, and on my way there I called just to double check and they apparently don't allow dogs, so that was a little inconvenient but not the hotels fault.
Rooms were a good size, and had cool decor, our room was a honeycomb theme.
They have paid parking in the garage or you can park on the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Francisco is known for its style and sophistication. So it takes an exceptional hotel to standout. Like the Hotel Tomo. With its sleek urban lines, distinctive design and prime location in San Francisco's centrally located Japantown, it's easy to see why the Hotel Tomo has an attraction all its own. Surrounded by the shops, boutiques, restaurants and festivals of this vibrant neighborhood, our San Francisco boutique hotel also puts you minutes from other top attractions like Union Square, the foodie-fave restaurants in Lower Pacific Heights and The Fillmore's jazz clubs. What should also be music to your ears are all the perk-filled extras we offer in our design-forward hotel. Pair it all with our spacious, artfully imagined accommodations and yes-we-can staff and you have the makings of the ultimate San Francisco stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Tomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tomo
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Tomo