This is a nice hotel, very clean, friendly staff that was helpful in telling me at check in to leave the car in the garage! The hotel is centrally located, with public transportation available. The surrounding neighborhood is quiet and had a small town feel. It is within walking distance to Japan Town. We were there for 4 days and I was traveling with a 17 year old who liked the hotel decor and shopping at the Japan Town Mall and eating sushi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Francisco is known for its style and sophistication. So it takes an exceptional hotel to standout. Like the Hotel Tomo. With its sleek urban lines, distinctive design and prime location in San Francisco's centrally located Japantown, it's easy to see why the Hotel Tomo has an attraction all its own. Surrounded by the shops, boutiques, restaurants and festivals of this vibrant neighborhood, our San Francisco boutique hotel also puts you minutes from other top attractions like Union Square, the foodie-fave restaurants in Lower Pacific Heights and The Fillmore's jazz clubs. What should also be music to your ears are all the perk-filled extras we offer in our design-forward hotel. Pair it all with our spacious, artfully imagined accommodations and yes-we-can staff and you have the makings of the ultimate San Francisco stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Tomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tomo
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Tomo