My trip got off to a rocky start. The flight was delayed, I had a 45 minute wait for my shuttle. And while I was waiting for my airport shuttle, all I could think was how nice and comfy my room would be when I finally arrived.
Well Yes the room was nice, comfy, and beautiful. But check-in was a bit of a hassle. When I booked my room I assumed it was 100% paid for. The email that I printed said "Charged $507". I guess I needed to read between the lines. So when I checked in the guy asked for a credit card to charge the full payment and a deposit. I told him about the email and I said
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carriage Inn features 48-rooms and offers a witty, warm, and sophisticated escape from the ordinary. Featuring guest rooms saluting San Francisco's notables eccentric notables and drawing inspiration from the "carriage" of a typewriter, the hotel provides a San Francisco experience well suited for vacationers, theater patrons, convention goers, couples and business travelers alike.Located in the vibrant South of Market (SoMA) district, the convenient location provides quick access to many of San Francisco's top attractions and destinations including Civic Center Plaza, Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Westfield Shopping Centre, the Theater District, and Cable Cars that will take you to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Carriage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Carriage Hotel San Francisco
- Best Western Carriage Hotel
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western