- Location is AVERAGE. Some people are posting reviews saying that the locations is excellent. My opinion is that although the location isn't bad it is not that great because it is about 3 blocks left of Union Square where you'll find lots of homeless, drug addicted and crazy people yelling at people walking on the streets.
- Wifi signal was OK.
- Shower could be better.
- Blankets were not smooth.
- Sleep quality isn't good.
- I thought it was extremely expensive for what you get. It is not worthy!!!
- Rooms are old and small.
- Staff is not pleasant. They ignore your presence.
- Breakfast is bad.
- Dirty elevator.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 San Francisco/Union Square Area Hotel San Francisco
- Super 8 San Francisco/Union Square Area Hotel
- Alexander Hotel San Francisco
- Super 8 San Francisco
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Super 8 San Francisco/Union Square Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.