This was our second stay at the Tuscan (THe first was 10 years ago). It is a wonderful clean place to stay and but two short blocks to Fisherman's Wharf. Earily evening free wine tasting (or wine drinking- they give you a full glass af several wines). In the morning free great coffee and biscotti in the lobby- with carry-out cups.
Our room was always cleaned but they only give out 2 towels? I guess you only get one towel per day.
It was interesting that we received a better room price by going thru Travelocity then by calling the hotel direct???
If we ever return we would try to stay here for the third time..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan Inn, a Kimpton Hotel, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman’s Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco