The location was nice. The service needs help !
We were told since it was a honeymoon we would recieve champagine and a basket never happened.The front desk clerk was rude! Our suite we had was small there was pubic hair on the bathroom floor from ??? (who knows who ) It was a act to get flowers delivered to the room then they were place in a corner. You have to pay to park in there garage evan staying there for 5 days. The only thing nice I have to say is.On the fourth floor every morning a cleaning lady would greet us with a smile and a Good Morning How are you ? No one else in that place knew how to do such a thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan Inn, a Kimpton Hotel, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman’s Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Agoda and BookIt.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco