The Tuscan Inn is located in a very lovely street that gives access to the local amenities. Fisherman's Wharf, where the main attractions are located, is within a short walk and the cable cars stop is also close by. We loved the welcoming atmosphere throughout our 4 days stay. The reception desk is well staffed and the concierge (Matt) was always at hand for the planning of our outings with practical advise as well as the online reservation/purchase of tickets for day-out rides and events. He did not charge commission on the tickets either!
The family room was quite standard and small - yes, the beds were incredibly comfortable, less so the pillows. The built in wardrobe was not suitable for the task as it was too small for 3 people to share!!! The house keeping service is outstanding - towels were promptly changed and the room was well cleaned. Breakfast was served at the Pescatore restaurant and it can be a bit of a tricky affair at pick time, but the service and the food was worth the wait. We had dinner at the restaurant one evening - a bit pricey, but good. Wi-Fi was free - the signal was good in the room. They have a business suit with 2 pc's and a printer. No charge for printing materials or check-in papers. For a first time family visit to San Francisco, I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western
- Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan Inn, a Kimpton Hotel, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman’s Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Best Western, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.