After my Husband & I drove 1629.39 miles from Oklahoma City to San Francisco this hotel was a welcome site. We arrived on July 2nd and check in was quick & easy, The Staff allowed us to check in early(Thank You). Room 439 was very clean & cozy. The entire STAFF was Awesome from the Front desk to the smiling Housekeepers each & everyone
of the Staff made of feel very welcome,and the Wine Reception was very nice,its was a great way to meet other guest with great tips for seeing SF. The Concierge told my Husband & I about the Big Bus Tours this turned out to be great advice (We saw the 4th of July Fireworks on the bus AWESOME). Paying for Parking was no problem after paying $6:00 a gallon for gas in BIG SUR. If its Gods will,we hope to see you all next year. Thanks Mia for your Kindness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan Inn, a Kimpton Hotel, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman’s Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco