Our holiday was elevated to a whole different level because of this hotel. I've been to San Francisco before & stayed at another place, it was nice enough, clean but Tuscan Inn is "Special" in so many ways.
The wine reception every night at 5pm got us chatting other guests. I've never had a maintenance man from a hotel come up to me & say "Hi, where are you folks from"....he was so nice. Met him on & off during our week there & he always stopped to say hello, were we having a nice time....wow, wow, wow.
Front desk went beyond to help us, others. Cleaning staff just as friendly, even at the other end of the hall calling out "Good morning" as we walked down the hall.
It just had a wonderful feeling about it & I for one would go back in a blink of an eye if I could.
Besides the location is awesome for groceries, tours, the Bay, transit.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan Inn, a Kimpton Hotel, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman’s Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco