We have been guests at the Tuscan Inn at Fisherman's Wharf for over 20 years. We usually make it there twice a year. It is clean, the service is excellent, the resturant is very handy and serves delicious food. Marlow, is the best waiter we have ever had, he works the dinner shift.
The Tuscan is very close to the wharf, cable cars, Pier 39, The Market Place, and many other places of interest. We have stayed a few other places in SF, but always go back to the Tuscan. From the Tuscan we can drive very easily over the Golden Gate Bridge, out to the Cliff House, Marine Headlands and Point Bona Vista. We drive over from Reno, NV. that way we can go to many places of intrest. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in SF. Also, the wine hour is very interesting, to, enjoy wine and good company. Also, to watch the people, you meet all kinds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan Inn, a Kimpton Hotel, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman’s Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco