I had a very comfortable stay at Hotel Stratford. The hotel is on the cable car route and is walking distance to Union Square. The room was small and clean. It was ideal for someone who is on a budget. The complimentary continental breakfast was great and was a good kick start to the day. I liked how there was free WIFI in the hotel. The staff were very friendly and gave great service. When my shuttle was running late, they allowed me to use the phone in the lobby to contact the company. Overall I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Stratford and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If travelers were to pinpoint on a map the number one location in San Francisco, it could be right outside the door of Hotel Stratford. Our entrance has become part of thousands of photographs taken of the Cable Car as it heads up the second block of its famous journey over San Francisco's beautiful hillside communities.Guests who want the convenience of being right in the center of the City will enjoy their stay in this European style affordably priced property, with over 80 pleasantly decorated rooms, all with the most modern facilities. We await the pleasure of your company be it for Business or Leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford Hotel San Francisco
- Stratford San Francisco
- Stratford Hotel San Francisco