I paid $68 with tax for one Saturday night in January. It's on a busy drag though a good distance from the Wharf. I was walking and it may have been two miles. There were many, many similar motels/hotels in the area. Busses run by it. It's in the city so parking is a bit scarce but what you do expect? Someone mentioned that there were few restaurants, etc., nearby. There were many. I counted six walking just two blocks east. There was an IHOP, a diner, an upscale pizza place, a tavern and several hole-in-the wall cafes.
The area was urban but quite busy so I felt very safe. The room was immaculate. I couldn't believe it. Satellite TV, hairdryer, microwave, fridge, bath/tub combo, shampoo, soap, lotion and shower cap. Heat worked great. Dresser and desk. Bed was quite comfortable especially for this chain. Also, given the cost and area, I expected a tiny room but it was more than adequate. Breakfast was available in a tiny lobby and you had to bring it back to the room. It was simple, just cereal, bananas, yogurt, toast, cinnamon rolls, toaster waffles, juice and coffee. What more could you want?
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 San Francisco / Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Super 8 San Francisco / Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Super 8 San Francisco
- Super Eight San Francisco
- Super 8 Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Super Eight
- San Francisco Super 8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 miles from Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown, this San Francisco motel offers city tour tickets at the front desk. Guest rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.Every room at the Super 8 San Francisco/Fisherman’s Wharf provides a flat-screen cable TV with HBO and a DVD player. Coffee makers are also available in the guest rooms at this completely non-smoking hotel.The Golden Gate Bridge is 3 miles from the San Francisco Super 8 Fisherman’s Wharf. The San Francisco International Airport is 16 miles from the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your Super 8 San Francisco/Near the Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.