Great location. Gorgeous sheets and comfy beds. The view wasn't great but the room was nice and quiet. Great location to visit all key areas of San Francisco. Hotel had just changed ownership and provided complimentary breakfast the first day. We had to request bathrobes though. Apparently, new management won't be prodding these anymore! Oh, and you can jump on the cable car right outside the hotel and go to Fisherman's wharf, union square Etc. like I said, great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Court San Francisco is fresh, fashionable and at the center of everything savvy visitors want to see and do. Enjoy sweeping views of the city, the bay and the majestic Golden Gate Bridge from our convenient location atop historic Nob Hill. Discover the best of San Francisco's charm and character while enjoying our contemporary boutique hotel as your home base.An ideal location, we are conveniently situated in Nob Hill close to premier shopping, dining, and attractions in Union Square. We are steps to the historic cable cars, a short walk to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square and the Ferry Building.393 newly-renovated rooms and suites, offering cool, contemporary accommodations. Three cable car lines running directly in front of the hotel, waiting to whisk you to San Francisco’s hottest neighborhoods and landmarks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance