I used to stay here on business trips; it soon became one of my favorites. Happy to say little has changed since Renaissance took it over. Still the same attentive service, particularly from the concierge. Still the nicely appointed rooms and welcoming, comfortable lounge. Still expensive!
This time as a tourist I paid more attention to the location, which I found to be a pleasant surprise.
My wife and I like to walk! Had only one meal here, breakfast. The oatmeal was excellent.
For a less expensive breakfast, try Rosanne's, three blocks down on Powell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Court San Francisco is fresh, fashionable and at the center of everything savvy visitors want to see and do. Enjoy sweeping views of the city, the bay and the majestic Golden Gate Bridge from our convenient location atop historic Nob Hill. Discover the best of San Francisco's charm and character while enjoying our contemporary boutique hotel as your home base.An ideal location, we are conveniently situated in Nob Hill close to premier shopping, dining, and attractions in Union Square. We are steps to the historic cable cars, a short walk to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square and the Ferry Building.393 newly-renovated rooms and suites, offering cool, contemporary accommodations. Three cable car lines running directly in front of the hotel, waiting to whisk you to San Francisco’s hottest neighborhoods and landmarks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Otel, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance