I love San Francisco! We were there this weekend to celebrate my birthday and participate in the Walk for Life event. We stayed at the Renaissance ~ Stanford Court Hotel and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had a wonderful room with great view of the city and bay (Rm 741), enjoyed breakfasts at the in-house restaurant, and would like to bring attention to two amazing employees that certainly made our stay "exceptional". First, our bus boy (i hate that word, but not sure of his proper title), Solon, was so hospitable, gracious, and provided the best service ever (i looked forward to seeing him every morning and drinking in his positiveness) and Dominic, in Concierage, was terrific. He seemed truly interested in helping us find the perfect seafood restaurant. We used his personal recommendation and had dinner at Hyde Street Seafood Restaurant and we were so pleased ~ it was the perfect place for us. Sometimes it's the "little things" that make your stay so enjoyable and memorable, and I would certain like to THANK Solon & Dominic for hugely contributing to our fantastic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Court San Francisco is fresh, fashionable and at the center of everything savvy visitors want to see and do. Enjoy sweeping views of the city, the bay and the majestic Golden Gate Bridge from our convenient location atop historic Nob Hill. Discover the best of San Francisco's charm and character while enjoying our contemporary boutique hotel as your home base.An ideal location, we are conveniently situated in Nob Hill close to premier shopping, dining, and attractions in Union Square. We are steps to the historic cable cars, a short walk to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square and the Ferry Building.393 newly-renovated rooms and suites, offering cool, contemporary accommodations. Three cable car lines running directly in front of the hotel, waiting to whisk you to San Francisco’s hottest neighborhoods and landmarks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance