I chose the Renaissance Stanford Court for its location to Union Square (shopping!), the fact it is in the Marriott family and for the price. Was there 1 night and the room was the standard hotel room. The typical SF downtown hotel, small room, small bath etc. The rate was $185 with tax which I thought was pretty good for the location and being SF. The parking was $50 per night, which is par for SF as well, however, it was valet parking and the guys did a good job. The front desk was very good, each encounter I had on checkin/out was handled very well. Room was clean and smelled fine. Better to request a room that looks outward toward city, mine looked inward toward the other wing of the hotel. It is a square shaped hotel. I did not use restaurant or bar so no experience noted. Overall, for the price and location it did the job and I was happy. Would return again, no problem.
Hope this helps, safe travels to all.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance
- Renaissance Stanford Court
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Venere, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance San Francisco Stanford Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.