Had never been to San Francisco, and booked this hotel based on Trip Advisor ratiings, the location, and the cost, which was the most reasonable I could find in the desired area. The accommodations were even nicer than I expected. Our standard two-bed room, Room 760, was spacious and lovely, and at check-in they made a point of putting us on the quiet, or courtyard, side of the building. Still heard the occasional cable car or elevator bell, but that didn't disturb. All the staff we encountered were gracious and helpful, in particular the concierges Their restaurant recommendations were spot on. We ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant, and though pricey it was exceptional. If you're planning to use public transportation to get around, you can't beat the location. The cable car lines converge here, and it's in walking distance of Chinatown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Court San Francisco is fresh, fashionable and at the center of everything savvy visitors want to see and do. Enjoy sweeping views of the city, the bay and the majestic Golden Gate Bridge from our convenient location atop historic Nob Hill. Discover the best of San Francisco's charm and character while enjoying our contemporary boutique hotel as your home base.An ideal location, we are conveniently situated in Nob Hill close to premier shopping, dining, and attractions in Union Square. We are steps to the historic cable cars, a short walk to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square and the Ferry Building.393 newly-renovated rooms and suites, offering cool, contemporary accommodations. Three cable car lines running directly in front of the hotel, waiting to whisk you to San Francisco’s hottest neighborhoods and landmarks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo and Despegar.com so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance