we keep coming back here: location great, staff very professional, hotel nice and green, with the times. small complaints, always the same and unfortunately never addressed: hot water way too hot in both shower and faucet and hard to adjust to non-scalding temp., house keeping cleaning up sometimes only late afternoon. 888 Bar, while nice and while finally, the counters sloping towards customers (causing spilled drinks in laps) have been fixed, now the barstools are way too low for comfort. aside from these minor issues: best place to stay in Soma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental