I stayed here using Priority Club points. We received a deluxe corner room on the 25th floor, which was great.
The room was spacious, bigger than what I've stayed in at the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins (also in SF). Everything was new and clean. This will likely be my family's go-to hotel for trips to the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental