The hotel building and lobby is very nice. Definitely looks like a 4 star hotel when you walk in. The staff is top notch. Two big complaints… 1) The desk chair in my room had a stain on it that was pretty disgusting (I think it was silicone-based if you know what I mean) so I didn't get to use the desk. 2) The towels are really worn, starting to tatter on the edges, and are pretty uncomfortable to use. Really not up to par of what you'd expect at a hotel of this class (and price). One minor complaint: my room was really oddly shaped and small. Small hotel rooms are to be expected in SF, but with the odd shape, it made it feel even smaller. I was staying in the cheapest rooms available too, so I'm sure if you were paying for a more expensive room, this will not be a problem.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.