Stayed here for 4 nights with our first trip to San Francisco. Clean room, well appointed, and receptive front desk. Concierge was very helpful in all respects. Any room omissions were quickly rectified and restaurant recommendations were stellar. We will certainly return on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental