Would have given 5 stars but the pricing policy caught us off guard. We had a corner room with a king bed and paid five different rates: Tuesday and Wednesday $445.55. Thursday, $341.05. Friday, $369.55. Saturday, $303.05. Sunday, $274.55. When hubby inquired he was told that room rates were based on hotel occupancy and was dismissed with a "it's on our website". I didn't find the policy there...must be well hidden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental