Pros: Room was clean but just as big as a Howard Johnsons double with a larger restroom. Beds were comfortable, Quiet and well maintained. Very Business like format with high end service. Good location only 3 or less blocks to market and powell St. (cable cars)
Cons: Very Pricy $$$$ for room and then you pay $14.95 per day for wi fi and triple price for water snacks and items in well stocked refrig. Parking is $57.00 per day plus tax. We had to ask for extra linen every day, they knew we had a party of four but only left two towels, face cloths, and hand towels each day!? Did not leave soap for the next day and expected us to use same bars of soap for our entire stay! We asked for some but we never got it (went to Walgreen and got some bar soap) :( Nor did we get replenished for coffee each day...had to ask for it. A Motel 6 experience with a five star price. I gave two dots for service since they did replenish our linen.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.