I checked in without reservations at 3am on a Saturday morning, to which they had a room available and extremely prompt and helpful in getting, even leading me to the hotel room. It was a wonderful room, very nice and comfy beds, extremely nice bathroom and very up to date. All of the hotel staff that I interacted with were so nice and very helpful with all of my questions. The locations of this hotel is great as well! Next to a very nice mall with over 200 stores, and honestly not a far walk to Chinatown, Lombard Street and the Fisherman's Wharf. Plus, walking through the streets, you get to see sites that you would not necessarily see if you took a taxi. I got some amazing pictures that perhaps only locals get to see! Although the streets are steep, it is well worth it! The only drawback was that the gym was a bit small, with not a lot of equipment. Other than that, this hotel is perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental