A great hotel if you are on a business account. Service is terrific and staff are very friendly and helpful. All class.
However, until this hotel changes its ridiculously out-dated policy of charging for internet, I wont be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.